Home » , , , » What a stressful week! Hoping Benjamin Godfre can put an end to that..

What a stressful week! Hoping Benjamin Godfre can put an end to that..


 

What do you do to help you relax after a stressful week?  There is a mass exodus going on in my department in the past three months and it's getting worse.  The ones who were left behind were forced to take on more work as we cannot find anyone to replace the ones who have already walked out or who have been let go.  


 



It is very stressful and I have thought about looking for another job.  But the job market out there totally suck.  I have been with my company for a very long time and to start all over again is not an option.  I do have mortgage payments to pay and I really love traveling so I think I may have to suck it up for a while.


 

Since Benjamin Godfre is our model for this week, I think it would be nice to know him more than just looking at his photos right?  So, I embedded a Fan Friday video below from Benjamin Godfre himself from his own official website!  Let me just tell you this, Benjamin is so cool that he is not afraid to go naked.  Just visit his website and you'll know what I mean.  I just hope he can visit my location so I can have a picture with him.  Love you Benjamin!