Home » » Relaxing over the weekend...

Relaxing over the weekend...

Looking for the perfect guys can't be that hard right? Besides, they are the ones who work hard on their bodies day and night, take the time to sleep well and eat the right meals. Some do that, but most of them are already naturally blessed with a physique that is perfect even without working out. Some of the ones who work hard at it do get the results that they need. They are at the gym four to five times a week, drink protein shakes and eat chicken breasts every single time. Sheesh! I wish it was that easy.

I chose to relax over the weekend because frankly, I'm exhausted. I haven't been to the gym for a while and I want to get back into it before I go on vacation in May. This weekend is different though. I decided that I will do absolutely nothing this weekend. Relax, watch TV, and sleep early so I can recharge. I want to look like the male beauties in this blog but unlike them, I wasn't blessed with a gene that provides the broad shoulders, the massive chest, arms and legs. I really have to WORK AT IT.

After this weekend, I will definitely try my best to get back into the gym. Every time I take classes at school, my time management skills go down the drain. I have a hard time coping with the stress of studying over the weekend and making sure I'm on the up-and-up on my studies. I need to work on that as well.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great weekend... just remember, it takes two weeks before any improvements are noticed when you're working out so don't ever give up during the first week thinking nothing is happening. Wait two weeks and then see - - you'll be more motivated by the results then.