Home » » Pardon my lack of posts...

Pardon my lack of posts...

Well I'm taking a beating. But I won't cry, I bought it on myself and everyone certainly has the right to vent. The good news is that most of you cut me some slack with just a bit of lecturing. Unfortunately a few didn't and some of those were guys I have really grown to like. That kinda sucks. Part of me feels like repeatedly apologizing, but my guess is that those who will forgive already have, and those who have not probably never will.



I think it best if just move on. Of course I expect a few more questions over time, but I'll not address the issue via my future posts again. I’ve flexed my inner muscle (definitely a joke in that), hiked up my britches and got back on track. And I’m slinging clichés’ like a Fox News reporter…lol.

My ever-vacillating vacation plans are alive and well. The Islands might be on again and I'm thinking of a quick trip to Bangkok. I was actually scared to go there, but I have a female co-worker who just went with her girlfriend and they had a blast. No safety issues as all. We'll see.