Home » » New Year's Resolutions. Make it or break it?

New Year's Resolutions. Make it or break it?


So, Christmas is finally over.  Done with all the shopping, the eating and done with all the after Christmas day sales.  What is it time for?  Yes, New Year's resolutions....

As much as I hate making resolutions, I have always been told that you have a better chance of succeeding in a goal if you write it down.  In that way, the goal becomes more real and tangible and you will have a reminder of what you promised to change in the coming year.


Have you made your resolution yet?  Do you plan on losing weight?  Straightening out your finances?  Whatever it may be, I would suggest that you take a piece of paper, a notebook or a journal (and in my case, here on my blog) and write down the top five things you would like to accomplish in 2012.

My top five are listed below...... continued..... after each photo....


1. LOSE WEIGHT

2. EAT HEALTHY


3. GO TO THE GYM MORE REGULARLY


4. BE DEBT-FREE BEFORE THE YEAR'S END.
 5. OPEN UP A BUSINESS WITHIN A YEAR THAT SHOULD BE OFF THE GROUND THE YEAR'S END.

How about you?  Will you kindly share your resolutions in the comment section below?  I think it would be fun for us to look back next year and see how much we've accomplished.  Shall we?