Home » , , , » Fiery Blue Eyes - Male Model Jacopo Bongiorno

Fiery Blue Eyes - Male Model Jacopo Bongiorno


I was looking for a new face - and a new face I found.  Male Model Jacopo Bongiorno who lives in England was the perfect man that I was seeking.  Fairly new and young at 19-years old, stands 5'7" and at 159 lbs., he's got the perfect body and square jaw you can't simply help but admire.







From his profile at Model Mayhem:

Part Italian and Ukrainian on my mothers side and English on my fathers side, so a fair mix. Italian, French & Spanish speaking. From here, I'd like to work with experienced photographers and just produce the best work I can. Not really looking for much more in the line of TFP. Travel is not a problem as long as I'm compensated and expenses are paid for. Message me through Model Mayhem.

Jacopo











 To see more of his photos from his portfolio, visit Model Mayhem - Jacopo Bongiorno